| < January >
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Oulu in January is very cold at -11.1 °C (12.02 °F).
- The weather in January is somewhat parched with snow once in a while. A paltry 26mm (1in) of fluid falls during an average of 15 days.
- The shortest day is 3:57 long and the longest day is 6:51 long with an average length of 5:17.
Check the distance to and compare the Oulu January averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for January in Oulu, Finland
Navigate to January Weather in Locations Surrounding Oulu:
- Karesuando, Sweden - 408.9 kms (254.1 miles) NNW
- Jokkmokk, Sweden - 312.5 kms (194.2 miles) NW
- Haparanda, Sweden - 114 kms (70.9 miles) NNW
- Piteň, Sweden - 187.3 kms (116.4 miles) WNW
- Stensele, Sweden - 385.7 kms (239.7 miles) W
- Gunnarn, Sweden - 360.6 kms (224.1 miles) W
- Umeň, Sweden - 273.2 kms (169.8 miles) WSW
- Vaasa, Finland - 273.2 kms (169.7 miles) SW
- Kankaanp (Niinisalo), Finland - 371.9 kms (231.1 miles) SSW
- Tampere, Finland - 393.7 kms (244.6 miles) SSW