| < August >
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Oulu in August is mild at 13.7 °C (56.66 °F).
- The weather in August is marginally dry with occasional rain. Only 65mm (2.6in) of water is laid down across on average 13 days.
- The shortest day is 15:04 long and the longest day is 18:32 long with an average length of 16:48.
Check the distance to and compare the Oulu August averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for August in Oulu, Finland
Navigate to August Weather in Locations Surrounding Oulu:
- Karesuando, Sweden - 408.9 kms (254.1 miles) NNW
- Jokkmokk, Sweden - 312.5 kms (194.2 miles) NW
- Haparanda, Sweden - 114 kms (70.9 miles) NNW
- Piteå, Sweden - 187.3 kms (116.4 miles) WNW
- Stensele, Sweden - 385.7 kms (239.7 miles) W
- Gunnarn, Sweden - 360.6 kms (224.1 miles) W
- Umeå, Sweden - 273.2 kms (169.8 miles) WSW
- Vaasa, Finland - 273.2 kms (169.7 miles) SW
- Kankaanp (Niinisalo), Finland - 371.9 kms (231.1 miles) SSW
- Tampere, Finland - 393.7 kms (244.6 miles) SSW